United Institute of Management, Allahabad (UPTU Code: 011).
Study MAM at United
- To educate and groom the students to get entry level managerial positions in manufacturing / services organizations or to start and run own ventures with good business knowledge.
- To facilitate the development of students to take up growing challenges and find and implement solutions those are environmentally viable, ethically correct, and socially acceptable.
- To provide for job opportunities at different levels of management within organizations starting at supervisory level in SME segment and middle level management in large PSUs and MNCs.
- Award of a Bachelor’s degree (BM) at the end of three years, if one wishes to discontinue the studies, or award of a Bachelor’s degree in Applied Management (BAM#) at the end of four years.
- Award of Master’s degree in Applied Management (MAM) at the end of five years Note : (#BAM shall not be awarded to one who has acquired BM degree however, a certificate for credits acquired at 4th year shall be given).
Entry Qualifications / Students Eligibility
For admission to this course, a student should have passed 12th standard (or equivalent) examination and obtained at least 45% (40% marks for reserved category students).
Admission taken at the first year shall be admission to “5 year dual degree course” and he/she will not be required to take re-admission at any stage of the course unless he/she discontinues the course after 3rd or 4th year.
The course framework provides additional entry points as
Student, who has discontinued his/her studies on obtaining BM degree, can join at later date for the fourth and fifth year of the course to complete MAM. However, such student shall not be awarded BAM degree at the end of fourth year even if he/she discontinues studies at fourth year.
Student, who has discontinued his/her studies on obtaining BAM degree, can join at later date for the fifth year of the course to complete MAM.