This is to inform that IBM INDIA RECRUITMENT will be conducted in U.C.E.R. ALLAHABAD CAMPUS tentatively on 7th July 2011. Details of the drive are mentioned below, please go through the below mentioned details.
PLEASE NOTE : "THIS DRIVE IS ONLY FOR UNPLACED STUDENTS."
I B M RECRUITMENT DRIVE
Job Role : IT Help desk - Technical Support Associate (100% voice program)
- Provide Technical solutions to the external customers
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP, configuration options and Troubleshooting
- Browser Support - Internet Explorer
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client - Outlook, Notes etc..
- Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.**THIS ROLE IS NOT INTO BPO DOMAIN. Job Location : Bangalore , Hyderabad Shift : Yes ( Should be Flexible) General Skills and Criteria . • Must have good communication skills • Must have knowledge on Computer Hardware and Networking concepts • Must be willing to work in Shifts Eligibility Criteria : B.E/B.Tech.M.E/M.Tech/MCA Note : No Restriction on Percentage . CTC : Freshers - 2 to 2.5 Lakhs ( 2011 Passouts ) Interview Process - Step 1 : Group Discussion Step 2 : F2F interview ( We will check candidates communication skills in detail ) Step 3 : V & A Test Mandatory documents to be carried for the interview : 1. Photo ID Card ( Driving License / Passport / Voter ID card / College ID proof ) 2. Marks Sheets a. Highest Degree (for all the semesters) b. XIIth c. Xth 3. Degree Certificate/s 4. Resume 5. Passport Size Photo
(MANAGER CORPORATE RELATIONS)
UNITED GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS