Authors are invited to submit abstract along-with full length paper (in pdf) strictly as per the IEEE standard template through following link:
The IEEE template can be downloaded from:
Steps for paper submission
- Create an easy chair account. (For new user),
- Click on the following link URL : https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icicci2017
- Enter easy chair user name and password
- Go to new submission
- Fill the details and upload the paper in pdf
- Wait for the response from ICICCI-2017 Team
TRACK OF INTEREST
- Software Defined Networks and Network Programming.
- Control Systems and Applications.
- Communications Software.
- Human Computer Interaction and Interface.
- Information Theory and Coding.
- MEMS Technologies for Communications.
- QoS and Resource Management.
- RFID Networks and Protocols.
- Satellite and Space Communications.
- Optical Networks and Systems.
- MIMO Communications in Computer Networks.
- Internet measurement, modeling, and visualization.
- Cloud Communications and Networking.
- Compressed Sensing, big data and data mining.
- Digital India programme.
- Community Information Systems.
- Digital Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing, GIS and GPS.
- Disaster Management.
- E-governance, E-Commerce, E-business, E-Learning.
- Forest Genomics and Informatics, Healthcare Informatics.
- Information Ecology and Knowledge Management.
- Irrigation Informatics, Neuro- Informatics.
- Open Source: Challenges and opportunities.
- Web-Based Learning: Innovation and Challenges.
- Technology for e-education & e-publishing Tools (Mobile, Internet, Media etc.)
- Digital Medium.
- Virtual Environment for Global Education.
- Agricultural Informatics and Communication.
- Adaptive, Robust and Process control.
- Complex systems and Co-operative control.
- Identification and estimation.
- Nonlinear and Intelligent systems.
- Discrete event systems.
- Hybrid, Delay and Fuzzy systems.
- Networked control systems.
- Sensor networks.
- Multi-agent systems.
- Neural networks.
- Precision motion control.
- Control applications.
- Marine systems.
- Data analytics.
Instructions for Authors
- Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference. It is required that the manuscript follows the standard IEEE camera-ready format (IEEE standard format, double column, 10-point font). Submissions must include title, abstract, keywords, author and affiliation with email address. Please double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the letter-size paper layout (8.5 inch X 11 inch). The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers.
- Original papers based on theoretical or experimental works related to the above mentioned sub themes are solicited for presentation in the conference. The paper should begin with title, short abstract and a list of keywords. Simultaneous submissions (papers already submitted to other conferences/journals) are not allowed.
- The ICICCI-2017 organizers terms “plagiarism” as a serious professional misconduct. All submissions will be screened for plagiarism and when identified, the submissions by the same author will be rejected.
- A submission SHOULD NOT be intended to get reviews from the Program Committee for the sole purpose of improving on the quality of the paper. A submission implies that the author intends to ultimately register the paper upon a favorable response from the conference organizers. ICICCI-2017 doesn’t encourage withdrawals after the paper is accepted.
- All papers must strictly follow IEEE standard formatting instructions.
- The total length of the paper must not exceed six A4 size pages including bibliography and appendices.
- All the papers must be submitted through on-line paper submission process (Easy chair submission system). Authors are requested to follow paper submission link provided above.
- In exceptional cases the overseas registered authors will be provided the facility of on-line presentation through digital media platform.
- In order to publish paper in the conference proceeding, the authors are required to submit a signed copyright form for each accepted paper during registration.
- All papers that conform to submission guidelines will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. Acceptance of papers will be communicated to authors by email. The authors of the accepted papers will be allowed to make corrections in accordance with the suggestions of the reviewers and submit final camera-ready papers within the stipulated deadline.
- The papers under regular and work-in-progress categories will be scheduled for oral presentation. Posters will be presented during sessions reserved for posters (Each poster session has two parts.- a short oral presentation followed by display of poster).
- Accepted and thereafter successfully presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore. Independently of the presentation type, all papers are included in the proceedings. To be published in the ICICCI-2017 Conference Proceedings, an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the full rate. All accepted papers MUST be presented at the conference by one of the authors.
Best Paper Awards:
As evaluated by TPC Chairs and TPC Members, THREE papers will be given Best Paper Award for ICICCI-2017 viz 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively. The winners will be declared during the conference.